Position: Mission Resilience Specialist/Consultant
Education and Experience:
B.S. or B.A. in a related field to the client requirements.
Must have 6 years of overall work experience with relevant experience in emergency management, emergency communications, continuity of operations/government, and/or homeland/national security.
Position is Onsite/Telework Flexible.
Weekends Required Contingency/Crisis Only.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing programs and implementing creative solutions to customer problems.
- Researches and analyzes customer requirements.
- Applies expert knowledge to determine the accuracy and reasonableness of assumptions, data, and conclusions.
- Documents and summarizes the results and develops and recommends innovative solutions to the customer's problems.
- Provides high level administrative support for projects by developing overall program functions and procedures and understanding requirements, providing solutions to customer problems, and documenting results.
- Works closely with technical staff and project managers on completion of projects by applying expert knowledge to evaluate projects and providing direct supervision to staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Strong writing, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong understanding of Continuity of Operations (COOP), Devolution, and Reconstitution planning and practices.
- Understanding of BPAs, BIAs, and Risk Management.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to problem solve, conflict resolution, sampling/surveying, collections/analysis/interpretation of data.
- Proficiently in use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, MS Teams, and SharePoint.
- Ability to engage clients and effectively communicate with all levels of government staff including senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, as well as across contractor teams.
PLEASE EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR
Current security clearance status
Applicants who provide letters of recommendation will be given priority for review.