Covenant Park is proud to have a 100% success rate in our contract performance and customer satisfaction – a validation of our solid and growing reputation. We have:
- successfully completed contracts in support of critical federal missions in all three branches of federal government;
- directly managed efforts at five federal departments and agencies with responsibility for our nation’s homeland security, national response, financial security, global financial transactions, and legislative and judicial branch physical operations;
- been selected as a teaming partner on over 22 winning proposal bids;
- successfully completed global commercial and large association contracts in the mining, rail transportation, port operations, financial, and veterans support groups; and,
- developed strategic teaming partnerships with key national security communications and multi-billion dollar corporations related to cutting edge physical security initiatives.
Fairfax, Virginia. September 2010. Covenant Park has been awarded a sub-contract to support one of the world’s largest copper and gold mining companies to review emergency plans, procedures, and corrective actions. The effort includes onsite reviews of facilities and plans in New Jersey, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Chile, and Peru with a goal of providing assessments and recommendations related to emergency management compliance and employee safety and health. For more information please contact us at https://covenantpark.com/contact/.